As a valued BODILE customer, we hope that you love your purchase as much as we do. We understand that online purchasing can occasionally lead to a desire to return an item(s), so please read the following:
We are happy to offer exchanges on purchases for any reason provided you contact us within 60 days of dispatch of your order, and the following conditions are met:
- The item is received by us in its original condition, with all tags and seals still attached, and the item(s) is unworn. We understand you may wish to try the items on before deciding, but you must wear undergarments when doing so.
- You must provide proof of purchase, i.e., order number.
- The item(s) must be sent/delivered to BODILE, at the customer’s cost:
Suite 1580, Shop 9/276 Leach Hwy
Booragoon WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6154
- Please contact us by email about your intention to return or exchange an item. All correspondence must be made to email@example.com or via our Exchange Portal www.bodile.com/a/return.
- The item(s) must be received by BODILE within 10 business days (for Australian customers) and 30 business days (for international customers) of the notification email of your intention to return or exchange an item(s) or application via our Exchange Portal.
- Please include a tracking number in your email so as to keep on file regarding your return.
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Full price purchases can be exchanged to the value of the original purchase price, not including shipping costs.
- Exchanges must be purchased by the customer using their issued gift card. Please contact BODILE directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
- Refunds are only eligible to customers that contact BODILE directly at email@example.com. Please see REFUND PROCESSING TIME for more information about refunds.
- Please note that for sale items, exchange and returns will not be offered.
- In the event of a manufacturing error on your sale item, please contact BODILE directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanging Limited Edition and Out of Stock items:
- Please note that for Limited Edition styles and Out of Stock items, exchange will be subject to stock availability so alternative styles may need to be offered.
- If an exchange is not possible due to stock availability, BODILE will provide you with a Gift Card which is valid for 3 years.
What to do if you received an item you did not order:
During our busier days, there is a rare chance of there being a mistake made in selecting and sending you the correct product or size.
If you receive an item(s) that you did not order, please contact BODILE at email@example.com and we will guide you through the process to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please read the following:
- Please assure us of your order number, and if possible forward your order confirmation.
- A description and one or two photos showing us the incorrect garments (eg. the size tag of the one you receive, the colour, the style).
- The mistake will be accessed based on this information and pictures.
- If BODILE determines you have been sent the incorrect products, then BODILE will remedy and send the correct products to you. For domestic orders, BODILE will send a the customer a return label in order to receive the incorrect products. For international, BODILE will reimburse the customer the cost of returning the incorrect products.
Be assured that we take great care to ensure that every item is true to the beautiful quality that you expect from BODILE.
If you receive an item(s) with a defect, please contact BODILE at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Please read the following:
- A description and one or two photos showing the issue is needed for us to rectify the problem.
- A fault will only be determined by BODILE, based in Perth, Western Australia, so this will require the item(s) to be sent here to be assessed.
- If BODILE determines the alleged defect is a genuine fault, then a remedy will be provided at BODILE’s discretion in line with consumer statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law (i.e. repair, replacement or refund).
- Items damaged as a result of wear and tear or incorrect garment care are not considered to be faulty.
- If a garment is assessed and considered ineligible for a refund or exchange it will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGE
- Returns or exchanges need to be applied for at www.bodile.com/a/return within 60 days of shipping your order.
- Upon receipt of your intention to exchange/return you will receive confirmation.
- When returning or exchanging an item(s) to BODILE you are responsible for the cost of postage, additional garment postage fee and/or any increase in transaction fee.
- Returns or exchange will not be processed until the original item(s) is received by BODILE.
- BODILE will not be responsible for any packages that are sent but have not been received by us; we strongly recommend you send a package with Tracking ID and inform BODILE of the number on the date of posting.
- When returning an item(s) from within Australia you are required to enclose an Australia Post Standard Post satchel for return items as it has a Tracking ID. We will email you when the new item(s) has been dispatched.
- For overseas returns, BODILE will dispatch the new item(s) via Australia Post Standard International Post. We will notify you by email of the postage cost and this must be paid before the parcel is dispatched from Australia.
REFUND PROCESS TIME
- If BODILE accepts to provide a customer with a refund for a faulty product, your refund will be processed within 15 business days of receiving such instructions.
- Refunds for change of mind will only be given at BODILE's discretion.
- BODILE will communicate any refund information to the customer via the email provided in the original transaction.
- Refunds will be in the currency originally purchased as a Gift Card except in instances agreed upon prior to commencement of the Return/Exchange Procedure. Cash refunds are entirely at the discretion of BODILE, and BODILE has the right to refuse a cash refund.
- If a cash refund has been authorised (for any reason other than a faulty or incorrect garment) there will be a restocking fee of 10% of the order.
- Cash refunds will be made to the payment method used originally for the item.